Baofeng UV5R "Builder Brackets"

Kiddmen57

Supporting Sponsor
Alright everyone, thanks for being patient. This batch is hot off the weld jig and ready to go. I sent out PM's to everyone I believe was waiting.

Again, just want to say thanks to everyone who has purchased one of these. I really never knew when I made the first few for a couple friends that they would be such a hit. I'm glad I can provide something of use to the community.

unnamed.jpg

05TacoMedic

Adventurer
Received my brackets. Just waiting on the RAMs and a coat of paint when it gets above 60 degrees. Great quality! Thank you

Kiddmen57

Supporting Sponsor
All,

I took a couple weeks off for the holidays. Just PM'd those that had messaged me. Happy New Year!

Kiddmen57

Supporting Sponsor
FYI - to those that PM'd me or for those looking at these, I will be making another run. Due to work travel, they will not be ready for about a month. I will post up here when ready to go as well as PM those that have PM's me.

Robert Bills

Explorer
I received my bracket several weeks ago but have been remiss in providing feedback.

My review:

It is a well made bracket and fairly priced. My transaction could not have gone more smoothly. My bracket was shipped just hours after I provided my shipping information and tendered payment. Who could ask for more?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier