Ballistic Fab Diff Cover

08whitex

Adventurer
I just finished talking with Allen Godard from Ballistic Fab. He said He will make diff covers for the C200 and the M226. I am going to be sending him my diff cover from my C200. If any one is interested the price is going to be between $100 and $125. They will have the dimensions for the C200 after my cover is built. If any one wants one for the M226 someone will have to supply a factory diff cover.

The covers will come fully welded

http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/Dana-44-Differential-Cover-WELDED_p_1594.html

Last edited:

08whitex

Adventurer
I am shipping them my cover this weekend. They said they will need about 3 days to make mine. After that they will have the specs for the C200. If you want the M226 cover someone will have to ship them a factory cover.

08whitex

Adventurer
We should know more about the price next week. I sent out the cover yesterday and it will be at ballistic tomorrow. The only problem I see is there are 2 brake line brackets on the cover. I am not sure if Ballistic is going to make new brackets or if you are going to have to cut off the old brackets and weld them on to the new cover.

08whitex

Adventurer
I just received a email from Allen at Ballistic. If we can get a order of 5 or more we can get a group discount.

Please let me know if anyone is serious about getting a C200 cover and I will get a price.

Creek

Adventurer
We should know more about the price next week. I sent out the cover yesterday and it will be at ballistic tomorrow. The only problem I see is there are 2 brake line brackets on the cover. I am not sure if Ballistic is going to make new brackets or if you are going to have to cut off the old brackets and weld them on to the new cover.

the mag-hytec cover has no brackets on it. not a problem

08whitex

Adventurer
Allen has given me the official prices on the cover. When the cover goes into production it will be $99.99. On the first group buy we are getting the covers at $84.99. If we can get about 5 more people the price will be dropped to $79.99. This will include the cover and mounting hardware.

mcm4090

Explorer
Allen has given me the official prices on the cover. When the cover goes into production it will be $99.99. On the first group buy we are getting the covers at $84.99. If we can get about 5 more people the price will be dropped to $79.99. This will include the cover and mounting hardware.

This is for the C200K diff only right?

08whitex

Adventurer
They will build a cover for the M226 if someone is willing to part with a stock cover for about a week.

They will build a cover for the M226 if someone is willing to part with a stock cover for about a week.

I would, but I can't. However, all Titan owners and Manual Stick Xterras and Frontier owners have the same one, so there's lots out there that we can use to get one spec'd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94