BajaRack dual water can or dual fuel can holder

mparker

Will with water and fuel mounts hold a water can and fuel can at the same time? Ill very rarely need 10 gal of water or fuel at one time.

krick3tt

Adventurer
I had one of those by Baja and sold it but I cannot see why they would not hold two different liquids. Depends on the containers. I did not like mine cause the cans had to be vertical and that was too high for me. Scepter makes fuel and water containers that are the same size, Atlantic British used to sell a water can in blue that looked like and was the size of a Nato fuel can.
There is always Roto Pack containers that hold water and fuel and stack together.

mparker

Looks like they might have redesigned them, both the water and fuel hold downs are horizontal.. and there is a $10 price difference.. the fuel is $190 and water is $200. Wonder what the difference is?

krick3tt

Adventurer
The only difference I can notice is the placement of the screw down holder, one for the water is different than for the fuel. The fuel holder has a strip over the fill hole on the can to keep anyone from flipping the top open and siphoning your fuel but I do not see a lock except the small pin in the shaft where the handle spins to secure it. The description indicates that you obtain a small key lock to put in the hole.
The description states they are horizontal but that is not what the picture shows they are simply placed on the side and not horizontal. By horizontal, I mean flat.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles