BajaDesigns end of year sale!

Snapdive

**Snapdive - BajaDesigns**

We will be having a year end sale on Bajadesigns starting right naauuuuuu :Wow1:

This will close at the end of the year!

Keep in mind, this is not setup as a group buy. So you may purchase your items, today! No minimum signees required.

The prices are already discounted on the site. If you do not see what you want, please send me a PM with a part number and I can place it on the page.

All items are 10% off with free shipping!

**Thank You For Your Interest!**

Last edited:

Snapdive

If you have never bought from us, you will need to create a sign in to access the website, it takes less than a few minutes.

Thank you!

sumnrfam

WOW,, SNAPDIVE,,, Great service!! Thanks!!

Sooo,, With the Black friday sale,, I wanted to jump on the opportunity to snag some Baja Designs goodies @ a good price,, :sombrero:

Ray & Jen in the office were great (read patient) with all of my question on the rebates, what was available,, and even adding part numbers to the site in time for me to order and meet the rebate deadlines. :ylsmoke:

Great email communication after the order, and updates on BD 'build' status (I had also asked for 'black' bezels for the normally silver Squadron Sports,, No problem they said),, then I got a shipped notice day before yesterday. Today a 22# box of Baja Designs awesomeness shows up on the porch :Wow1:

IMG_6980.JPG

Cant say enough how smooth it went and how great the service, Thanks again Ray & Jen @ SNAPDIVE,,

PS wouldnt hurt my feelings if you guys got a Schwinging deal on ARB lockers too,,,, just saying :drool:

Snapdive

Sooo,, With the Black friday sale,, I wanted to jump on the opportunity to snag some Baja Designs goodies @ a good price,, :sombrero:

Ray & Jen in the office were great (read patient) with all of my question on the rebates, what was available,, and even adding part numbers to the site in time for me to order and meet the rebate deadlines. :ylsmoke:

Great email communication after the order, and updates on BD 'build' status (I had also asked for 'black' bezels for the normally silver Squadron Sports,, No problem they said),, then I got a shipped notice day before yesterday. Today a 22# box of Baja Designs awesomeness shows up on the porch :Wow1:

View attachment 382305

Cant say enough how smooth it went and how great the service, Thanks again Ray & Jen @ SNAPDIVE,,

PS wouldnt hurt my feelings if you guys got a Schwinging deal on ARB lockers too,,,, just saying :drool:

You went all out didn't you!

Man! I am jealous of all that you picked up. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz