Baja is Beautiful!

SmoothLC

Explorer
Greg - Thanks for the report. Gotta get down there during an inversion here which are typically Jan/Feb. If not next year, then the following.

It looks like you've got the FR mount for the tank. I've got a 5#, looks like it works well for an 11# too. I'll have to give it a try.

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
Beautiful! I'd love to get to Baja, problems being that I'd need to find a group to travel with, and Mexicali is a 35 hour drive from here each way.

warejn

Observer
That was a good read. I have been to baja 1 time on a motorcycle adventure. I really want to go in my truck with the family now.

For the time being I am heading out to plow more snow.

Big50

Adventurer
Great report! I'm heading down in May and after reading this I'm not sure I can wait that long haha.

Thanks for sharing.

Greg@RME

Adventurer
Very inspiring….. Time to work on the Big T Taco Truck & get my *** down to Baja!!!!!!!!!!!

Great trip report.

Greg - Thanks for the report. Gotta get down there during an inversion here which are typically Jan/Feb. If not next year, then the following.

It looks like you've got the FR mount for the tank. I've got a 5#, looks like it works well for an 11# too. I'll have to give it a try.

Yep, it worked great! Solid mount and easy to lock, clamp & release!

Beautiful! I'd love to get to Baja, problems being that I'd need to find a group to travel with, and Mexicali is a 35 hour drive from here each way.

That was a good read. I have been to baja 1 time on a motorcycle adventure. I really want to go in my truck with the family now.

For the time being I am heading out to plow more snow.

Great report! I'm heading down in May and after reading this I'm not sure I can wait that long haha.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for all the kind comments guys, I'm looking forward to seeing all your Baja reports! :coffeedrink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior