Baja is Beautiful!

Greg@RME

Adventurer
Whipped up a video of just a small portion of our offroad travel, there was so much to include it was hard to decide what to include and what to leave out!

sixstringsteve

Explorer
See, that's why you need ME to tag along on the next one. ;) I'll do all the filming and editing, while you sit back and soak in the rays.

cw90yj47

Observer
Nice write up..... Getting me in the mood....Will be headed down right after Christmas....Plan to stay about three weeks, and Explore all the way to Puerta Aqua Verde.......Thanks again for the nice write up........CW

Greg@RME

Adventurer
Nice write up..... Getting me in the mood....Will be headed down right after Christmas....Plan to stay about three weeks, and Explore all the way to Puerta Aqua Verde.......Thanks again for the nice write up........CW

Glad you enjoyed it! Have fun on your trip, wish I was down there for 3 weeks!

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Great Baja trip and you hit places I love and looks like I found some new ones thanks to your report.
Thanks for posting and taking us along.

Greg@RME

Adventurer
Great Baja trip and you hit places I love and looks like I found some new ones thanks to your report.
Thanks for posting and taking us along.

Thanks for saying you enjoyed it! Seems like there's always something new to find in Baja... I've just scratched the surface after a few trips! :sombrero:

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Thanks for saying you enjoyed it! Seems like there's always something new to find in Baja... I've just scratched the surface after a few trips! :sombrero:

Nice Hotel find in Mulegue, I need to get there and visit soon!

Where did the owner of the Rubicon find the propane tank, I am looking for one that fits my Frontrunner holder!

Greg@RME

Adventurer
Nice Hotel find in Mulegue, I need to get there and visit soon!

Where did the owner of the Rubicon find the propane tank, I am looking for one that fits my Frontrunner holder!

That's hotel doesn't look like much when you pull up, but once you enter the courtyard you see its a real gem! We also had that place to ourselves, but there was a full staff waiting on us. The food was great, drinks and bar were nice.

That's my Rubicon, I got the tank at Home Depot of all places. It wasn't cheap, but the size is perfect for camping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94