Baja Design Flood Lights ?

Bravo30

I have a 170”wb extended body Sprinter Van with a roof rack. I’m looking to add lights from Baja Designs but I’m having trouble figuring out which models to go with. I need flood lights for area work around the van. I’d light to hit a switch and have the entire area around my van lit up like daylight. I’m looking at the S2 series with maybe 4 on each side plus 2 in the front and back but the Xl’s are more powerful but they look like more of spot light.

What Baja Designs lights are the best choice for flood lights?

MiamiC70

I got the S2 work/scene lights for side lighting on my roof rack. Two for each side and two on the rear.

Big Ern

S2 would be perfect for that. You will be surprised at how much light theybout out.

BD hands down are the best lights available.

drrobinson

S2 would be perfect for that. You will be surprised at how much light theybout out.

BD hands down are the best lights available.

Totally agree about the S2, but an expensive option for work lights. If you do go that way, I highly doubt you will need 4 on sides. They are really bright. Maybe get a couple and check it out before you commit to that many.

BTW, The S2 are perfect ditch lights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MiamiC70

Depends on how long your car is. I have a Gen5 Subaru Outback and I use 4 on at rack corner of my rack. Plus, just having one light on each side in middle of rack looked funny so my OCD cost me yet again. ?

The Baja lights are actually on sale at Rago Fabrication this weekend.

Bravo30

Depends on how long your car is. I have a Gen5 Subaru Outback and I use 4 on at rack corner of my rack. Plus, just having one light on each side in middle of rack looked funny so my OCD cost me yet again. ?

The Baja lights are actually on sale at Rago Fabrication this weekend.

My van is around 17’ long. I figured 4 on each side would space things out nicely. OCD here as well ?

MiamiC70

Check out the new Diode Dynamic SS3 lights. Cheaper than BD and equal or better output
I actually love their stuff and bought my LED light bar from DD during their last sale. However, they have nothing as compact as the S2’s.

CMARJEEP

Observer
Check out the newer S1’s. They are double the brightness of the S2 sports and the same price. I have the spots as ditch lights and then one flood on each side. I have some older S2 sports as reverse lights but the S1’s blow them away.

MiamiC70

I have S2 Pro Combos as ditch lights and S2 work/scenes as my aux and reverse lighting. my last “need” is for some front mounted bumper bar lights like the Baja LP6 or LP9.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles