Baja Design 30" light bar

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Thinking about buying a 30" bar from Amazon for around $700.00 and change. I know they are local,been to the shop in San Marcos. The only reason I am picking Baja Desings is the bar is only 1.5 inches high and will fit inside the ARB bumper on the truck. It is the height that I need anything higher will not fit. Anyone use their products or have heard reviews on their stuff?

AL1

Observer
I have a 20" onx led and a 15"onx pro led on my rig. They are crazy bright! I have compared them to a couple of roof width Rigid bars and the BD's win hands down. Over the winter, one of the lights developed some moisture in the lens housing so I called BD customer service. I was told that they had recieved a faulty shipment of cables and that they would refurbish it free of charge. Took less than a week to get back and has worked great since. You will not regret the BajaDesigns bar.

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Cool I have also heard good things about them. Their place in San Marcos Ca. is only 8miles from my house. I was Quoted a price of $670.00 today from ORW.

AL1

Observer
Cool I have also heard good things about them. Their place in San Marcos Ca. is only 8miles from my house. I was Quoted a price of $670.00 today from ORW.

You should try stopping by BD, they can prob match that and they guys there are super helpful. Seriously great customer service. here are mine mounted on my truck, the pic is in the day, but they are still blinding.
IMGP0752-L.jpg

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
The price was pretty good from ORW. paid for them in Escondido and then went to BD to grap the bar at will call. Stupid bright like looking into the sun with bios. Will post up a install thread when I get them mounted up and working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne