Baja Almanac

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Job or not... I'm buying one!! We piece 4 or 5 maps info together whenever we go to baja. It sure will be nice to use ONE and mark it up with all of our favorite spots. Thanks buddy!!
:wings:

Nadir_E

Adventurer
Nice! Got one on the way - looking forward to using it for some route planning. Thanks for the link!

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur

Problem with that thread is that it is in the central/south America planning section (and posted the same day as this one).

Many resources (such as Worldatlas.com, Centralamerica.com, others) do not consider Mexico to be part of Central America. So, many people won't see it in that section because they don't go there for planning a trip to Mexico.

so there.

RoverDude

Explorer
Hey, I missed the other post and glad i noticed this one. Ordering today.

Attachments

• P1010405.JPG
    P1010405.JPG
    784.9 KB · Views: 156

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
Problem with that thread is that it is in the central/south America planning section (and posted the same day as this one).

Many resources (such as Worldatlas.com, Centralamerica.com, others) do not consider Mexico to be part of Central America. So, many people won't see it in that section because they don't go there for planning a trip to Mexico.

so there.

You're a moderator, you coulda moved the other one or combined them. :elkgrin:

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
True, I had an admin do it. You see me listed here anymore: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showgroups.php

No...

Anyway, while I love bantering with you and messing up this thread :elkgrin:, I'll get back on topic by saying I purchased two of these new almanacs on Sunday night when I got the email from the publisher. I've been on their waitlist for 2 years. Glad they are finally out and I will make good use of the new map this winter. :costumed-smiley-007

Wonderland

Explorer
Mine came in yesterday....it is bigger than the original, not pannier friendly.

Oh well, at least I now have a backup to my original copy.

2511382190093498191S500x500Q85.jpg

Last edited:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Mine came in yesterday....it is bigger than the original, not pannier friendly.

Oh well, at least I now have a backup to my original copy.

2511382190093498191S500x500Q85.jpg

Yea, that is my only complaint. It is better suited for 4-wheeled vehicle travel. I suggest sending a note to them asking that during the next run at the printers, they make a 1/2 sized version for us moto-geeks -- and encourage other riders to do the same. :bike_rider:

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Hmm. I ordered mine on the day this thread was posted and even got an email notice of shipping. Anyone else not receive theirs??
:Wow1:

Wonderland

Explorer
Hmm. I ordered mine on the day this thread was posted and even got an email notice of shipping. Anyone else not receive theirs??
:Wow1:

I received an e-mail noticed, probably about 1 (+- a day or two) week before this thread appeared, ordered it then. It came from Vegas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94