Baja 500 In June?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Anyone Else Heading Down? We will be there with Corona again! If anyone from EP plans on heading down, lemme know and i will see what we can do for ya!

Me and the boys at last years 500

kevin_nick_brett.JPG

Car

IMG_0222.JPG

primm33.jpg

primm16.jpg

Last edited:

flywgn

Explorer
Yep, I'll be down there.

The map isn't up yet at SCORE (at least I don't think it is) but assuming it's somewhat similar to last year's course, I'll drive up to San Mateus (from Punta Bufeo) and spend the night there. So far, I don't have any "duties", but then gophers are always the last to know.

What number are you guys?

I believe Andy will be in one of the Class 1s this time, but he's definitely riding on the Pastrana Suzuki team again for the Baja 1K...this time they'll remember the transponder. :eek:

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
flywgn said:
Yep, I'll be down there.

The map isn't up yet at SCORE (at least I don't think it is) but assuming it's somewhat similar to last year's course, I'll drive up to San Mateus (from Punta Bufeo) and spend the night there. So far, I don't have any "duties", but then gophers are always the last to know.

What number are you guys?

As far as i know, the #'s arent issued yet, they come out at the drawing, the only class that doesnt change their #'s at each race is the TT's

Which Andy are you talking about? Grider or Mc? I believe Mc and Robby G are sharing duties in the Redbull TT.

Which team are you with?

flywgn said:
I believe Andy will be in one of the Class 1s this time, but he's definitely riding on the Pastrana Suzuki team again for the Baja 1K...this time they'll remember the transponder. :eek:

I would love to see Travis, Andy, and Ricky spank the Honda Cheaters! :D:D :D

The came awfully close @ the 1000!

Last edited:

BajaXplorer

Adventurer
I will be there as usual pitting for DP Racing (also Class 22). For the 500 I'm usually somewhere around El Coyote/Meling Ranch area. Too bad we're always (almost) on opposite sides of Picacho El Diablo Allen, but I will get to visit with you at Swansea, will be interested in hearing what your plans are for B1K over a cold one. For the B1K I expect to be down at El Datil above San Juanico again (after a few days at Scorpion Bay).
BX

flywgn

Explorer
Boston Mangler said:
Cool!

I havent met him yet, but from everyone that has, he is one of the nicest racers in the sport! Glad to see the good guys making it!

He's also the best son-in-law a couple could ask for. :victory:

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
flywgn said:
He's also the best son-in-law a couple could ask for. :victory:

Ahhhh! Congrats!

Glad to see folks here sharing MANY of the same interests!

My favorite Andy moment is in D2G when the Honda A team cheats through the beach and STILL cant catch him!

Awesome Footage!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles