Bailey's 2018 Four Wheel Camper (Raven) - Build & Photos

BJ'sFJ

BJ's Tundra :)
A few updates...

Picked up some new tires. I decided to go with the 285/75/17 Toyo ATII again. My last set had roughly 45k when I replaced them and could have gone another 5-7k but I wanted some fresh tread for the winter. I've been very happy with these tires and this size (285/75/17 aka 34x11.5)

49009124932_0baca96fcc_h.jpg

I also added Baja Designs S1's in the ditch light location. These bolt to my current XL80s and will be wired on their own switch using the switch pros.

49008911966_f2274b79de_h.jpg

I had initially gone with the Amber Wide Cornering but decided to switch to the Work/Scene pattern. Wiring should be here in the next few days

The camper also saw some additions in the form of rubber flooring. This will insulate slightly while providing more protection from the elements.

49002394363_01b918255a_h.jpg

Dubbexx

A few updates...

Picked up some new tires. I decided to go with the 285/75/17 Toyo ATII again. My last set had roughly 45k when I replaced them and could have gone another 5-7k but I wanted some fresh tread for the winter. I've been very happy with these tires and this size (285/75/17 aka 34x11.5)

49009124932_0baca96fcc_h.jpg

I also added Baja Designs S1's in the ditch light location. These bolt to my current XL80s and will be wired on their own switch using the switch pros.

49008911966_f2274b79de_h.jpg

I had initially gone with the Amber Wide Cornering but decided to switch to the Work/Scene pattern. Wiring should be here in the next few days

The camper also saw some additions in the form of rubber flooring. This will insulate slightly while providing more protection from the elements.

49002394363_01b918255a_h.jpg

How did you build the “bridge” seat across the back window? Did you mount it with L brackets or did you do something different? Also, is this structurally sound, can someone sit on it?
I’ve been thinking about doing something similar, since I don’t have the folding couch in my shell and would love a bigger seating arrangement.
Would love to see the inside of the camper without the cushions on the seats.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BJ'sFJ

BJ's Tundra :)
How did you build the “bridge” seat across the back window? Did you mount it with L brackets or did you do something different? Also, is this structurally sound, can someone sit on it?
I’ve been thinking about doing something similar, since I don’t have the folding couch in my shell and would love a bigger seating arrangement.
Would love to see the inside of the camper without the cushions on the seats.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up using 3/4" plywood and 2" strips across the sides of the existing paneling

I also added aluminum angle iron on the underside to keep it from flexing

You could sit two, stand on it, do whatever without worrying about the flex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles