BJ'sFJ

BJ's Tundra :)
Burned a few gallons yesterday and escaped for a bit

29896892447_6546e2d442_b.jpg

44799166792_248b205b36_b.jpg

44834190771_ac2b0f27c2_b.jpg

BJ'sFJ

How are the Open Country AT2 holding up? What's the road noise like on pavement? Looking at getting a set for my truck.

They are holding up great! 14k miles on them with zero issues.

Road noise isn't bad at all. The hankook dynapro at/ms that were on there previously were much louder.

BJ'sFJ

Looking forward to seeing the GFC on a Crewmax!

No longer going that route. If I go with a camper it'll be something set up for full-time use for close to it.

Four Wheel Campers would be one of the most expensive options, but also the highest quality and great resale. It would be fun

BJ'sFJ

Tundra should see an upgrade or two before the end of the year. Hoping Elka suspension and possibly a new shell on the back.

Would like to get out and explore more in 2019 :cool:

BJ'sFJ

45144960574_7c998ddcff_b.jpg

******** just got real

I'm a firm believer in the Leave No Trace and Tread Lightly principles. In some locations, you can bury feces and in others, it must be packed out. I've never been a fan of burying it or possibly digging up someone else's crap. And often times there isn't a good place to go.

The solution is a Dometic Cassette toilet. This offers a safe and clean method of disposing of waste. No need to worry about where to go and if it needs to be buried or packed out. Everything gets stored in the 5gal waste tank and can be dumped in a standard toilet or RV waste station.

Obviously, this isn't for everyone, It's not easy to spend $100 on a toilet for camping. For me, it's well worth the money knowing I have a clean option for camping and road trips.

Amazon Link

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz