Bailey's 2010 Tundra w/ FWC | Adventure Build & Photos

BJ'sFJ

BJ's Tundra :)
Man you are lucky to have the opportunity to work with Goose Gear on the rear seat delete. I love the way it's turning out. I guess I'll have to wait a while before they come out with a system for the newer Tundra?
2014-2019 might take a minute since the seat mounting is completely different.

It's not currently planned for GG but that could always change down the road

BJ'sFJ

Currently in Oregon

Here are a few pics of my NWOR (North West Overland Rally) trip so far with Chris M. from TOTAL CHAOS Fabrication.

We camped on National Forest Land near Mammoth Lakes Sunday, Plumas National Forest last night and now we're in Oregon.

More pictures to come...

BJ'sFJ

Currently in Oregon

Here are a few pics of my NWOR (North West Overland Rally) trip so far with Chris M. from TOTAL CHAOS Fabrication.

We camped on National Forest Land near Mammoth Lakes Sunday, Plumas National Forest last night and now we're in Oregon.

More pictures to come...
More pics...

BJ'sFJ

A few days ago I took Imogene Pass up from Telluride to Tomboy. The pass was closed at Tomboy. On Friday morning I took Imogene Pass from Ouray just past Upper Camp Bird Mine (~11,500ft). Had lunch and turned back down. Looks like it'll be a few more days before the entire pass is open.

It was a little rough but I'm happy with how the Tundra and Four Wheel Camper handled everything. Check out some pics below:

Recommended books for Overlanding

The Alchemist, 25th Anniversary: A Fable About Following ...
by Paulo Coelho
From $10.47
Overlanding the Americas: La Lucha
by Mr Graeme Robert Bell
From $20
The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United Stat...
by TeriAnn Wakeman
From $64.95
Cycling the Great Divide: From Canada to Mexico on North ...
by Michael McCoy, venture Cycling Association
From $9.99

Kya

Adventurer
It's hard to leave Washington with camp spots like this

Looks awesome! Where in Washington is this? Our daughter will be a freshman at UPS in Tacoma and my wife and I will be spending a lot of time checking that state out.

BJ'sFJ

I decided to add a safe to the center console of the Tundra. I wanted something secure for certain valuables while maintaining some use of the massive center console

The 07-13 Tundra console safes tend to cost around $300 and take up the entire console. I went with something else for a fraction of the price. Take a look at the pics below

AMAZON | Sentry Safe QAP1E | $74.39

(ignore the mess ;))

bkg

Explorer
I decided to add a safe to the center console of the Tundra. I wanted something secure for certain valuables while maintaining some use of the massive center console

The 07-13 Tundra console safes tend to cost around $300 and take up the entire console. I went with something else for a fraction of the price. Take a look at the pics below

AMAZON | Sentry Safe QAP1E | $74.39

(ignore the mess ;))
That's smart. I had (literally) begged Console Vault to make a 1/2 height version for the Tundra... Got shot down hard.

BJ'sFJ

Left Colorado a little early to head East and explore. Currently sitting at a Rest Stop along I-70 in Missouri

I need to be in DC 9/30 to visit the girlfriend but I don't much in the plans before then. Going to cut through Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Virginia (maybe other states too?) I'm hoping to find some free camping along the way.

Haven't taken any pics besides the one above