badm0t0rfinger's 2014 Raptor build

ITTOG

I am not trying to say what is on your phone screen is on your dash screen; I am saying I put a destination in on my maps app (google maps or GAIA) and bam its on the screen. Or if I pull up spotify it will show album (albeit differently than how its displayed on my phone) and if I make a change on either it will mirror the action. With SYNC 2 I can't see album art, there is no connectivity between [google] maps and navigation. I feel like in my truck I can use my phone while in the vehicle whereas the newer truck it was integrated into the experience.

All the buttons and interface is "the same". It feels like a hard mounted android tablet.
Yeah that is correct for the approved apps. I think they call it extend, as in it extends the app. Just semantics but wanted to make sure it didn't lead anyone astray.

In other news, somewhat back to your thread topics.
PXL_20240417_191149538.jpg

ITTOG

Oh ********. I wonder what happened?
Not positive but in January we had a lot of rain while I was on vacation in Tahoe and the Sea-Doos floated off the dock. They have covers on them and then there is a vinyl cover over the lift. So maybe well they were floating the dock hit something on the back end of the hull and caused a leak or somehow waves or rain were able to get over the edge of the Sea-Doo and under the seat, which seems very unlikely.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94