SOLD: 2018 Conqueror UEV-490 Platinum $43,000

sendkcone

oOhKoiOARH6NxSDuBQv91g.jpg
JWhGo7LGQZCEGCEd5L21rA.jpg
x1wFSWnIROuB%o6Lc96Veg.jpg

Srandall

Good Luck selling this sir. For all this interested in this UEV, it would have been mine had his seller not pulled out. This is a great opportunity for someone. I bought my UEV-440 right after sendkcone said he had a buyer. I'm happy with my 440, but dang....this rig looks great! Someone needs to throw this man some money fast!

sendkcone

Thank you Srandall. I wish the timing worked out better. To be clear... my original buyer didn't back out, he only asked for a few more months to pick up the camper as he was transferred to another base which messed up his plans for making it to Utah.

I had a line of back-up buyers but winter set it in and they all went away. The advantage to buying it now is the sub 40k price. If I still have it in March, I'm going to try to get $43k for it.

joeu

Sorry to ask, but cannot find a definitive answer regarding the size of the primary sleeping area. Myself and management are both tall.

sendkcone

The beds aren't perfectly square or rectangle...There is a long section on the upper bed that is 78", and a long section on the lower bed that is also 78" long. I'd think two 6 footers would probably be best in the lower bed with the shorter person sleeping at an angle if necessary. I'm 5'11" and slept on the upper bed east west with my wife and teenager who are both less than 5'7". Some of my photos were too large, so let me know if you'd like any particular dimensions.

Attachments

• 16yMQYOJQrGuXPmScaVzWA.jpg
    16yMQYOJQrGuXPmScaVzWA.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 321
  • RwsbFkxzRXyIUrDrppQD5Q.jpg
    RwsbFkxzRXyIUrDrppQD5Q.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 308
  • YsQM+YZSRaiGD59l4Fslug.jpg
    YsQM+YZSRaiGD59l4Fslug.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 316

MojoRisen

I live in slc and am at wits end not being able to buy one currently. Ur only a 30 min drive from me. Have a telluride on order and just added the 16yr old to the insurance. Also working on finishing up the 46 airstream restoration. Have wanted one for the last two years, but my management has had to many projects. It’s a beauty.

sendkcone

Thanks MojoRisen. I'm trying to postpone the addition of our 16 year old to the insurance. He's not asking so I'm not bringing it up.

Here are a few more photos to show what comes with it. It's so cool how they put these things together. You could literally pull up to the dealer, give them your $65k, stop at the grocery store and hit the road...

Attachments

• GxjrX%nKSQ+NT+R8nq7tIg.jpg
    GxjrX%nKSQ+NT+R8nq7tIg.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 416
  • 6uu82Cb+RWSbnkty6O5wOg.jpg
    6uu82Cb+RWSbnkty6O5wOg.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 407

MojoRisen

Just in case. How do members initiate a payment to a current member? I see PM sent a lot but have no idea what that means. I’m a little old school, hell I still like the Doobie Brothers! Any help is greatly appreciated.

gendlert

Just in case. How do members initiate a payment to a current member? I see PM sent a lot but have no idea what that means. I’m a little old school, hell I still like the Doobie Brothers! Any help is greatly appreciated.

PM = Private Message. You can start a private conversation by clicking on the person's name over on the left, then "Start Conversation." Then you can work out a way to initiate payment (Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, whatever). Then you get a trailer. That's what a fool believes, anyway. (Get it?)

Cheers.

sendkcone

Price reduced to $38,990 for anyone who puts down a $500 deposit and picks it up before Christmas. Aside from the paint issue pictured above, this trailer is nearly new functionally and aesthetically.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier