SOLD: 2018 Conqueror UEV-490 Platinum $43,000

sendkcone

Barely...Looks like a deposit may come in tonight, and one back-up. I'll update the thread as soon as I hear anything.

Last edited:

sendkcone

I received a deposit and the buyer should be picking up the camper on his way back to the West Coast on 11/7. If he backs out, I will contact folks in order of their inquiry. Thanks for you interest.

calicamper

Expedition Leader
I have a 490 and will not fit under my 7ft header.
Although for this price you could afford to rent storage space!
Lol for that price I can just find a solution I can garage?. Storage is not an option in my region. RV/Toy storage runs more than my saltwater boat slip I keep my sailboat in.

Papa T

I'm getting ready to put mine in my 7' garage door (although I don't have the Bundutec) after I move all the kids bikes/toys taking up space. How? I figured out that the bolt pattern is the same as a 2000 era Nissan Frontier which is a 14" rim....however the rubber on the tires makes it about 1" too tall. So, I'm goint to cut the rubber tires off those junkyard rims and roll it right in with about 3 inches to spare. Once inside the garage....I'm going to jack it and slide in roller wheels (available from Harbor Freight....etc.). Honestly, the whole evolution of pulling it in and out should take less than 30 minutes considering I've got a cordless inpact gun to ratchet the lugs on and off.

sendkcone

Price drop to $39,990 for anyone that can pick up the 490 by Thanksgiving. That price is the bottom line. It's sitting in my warm garage, plugged in and ready to go.

sendkcone

I think it's around 3200 lbs. It was a great fit with my Ram 1500. I personally wouldn't go much lighter duty than that, but I'm sure it could be done well enough if set up to handle the tongue weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior