Back on ExPo! New Jeep

Morgan Weafer

Welcome back to North American. I really dig the colour choice of your new Gladiator. Looking forward to hearing about the adventures it takes you on.

Hourless Life

Congrats on the new JT! What is your payload capacity on your rig? What do you envision the build being like? We are also building out a JT in the new year. But we are going with the Sport S with Max Tow package to increase payload and make the axles a bit beefier.

Anyhow I’m definitely curious about your payload and how you plan to build it out.

Eric

KiwiKurt

Explorer
Id have to double check the payload. if memory serves, optioned out the way i am its about 1200lb. The Mojave has the reinforced frame and the beefiest axles, stiffer front springs (vs rubi) but softer rear. So your towing and i think payload are a little lower vs a max tow sport.

i dont build what i call “InstaRigs”...i keepnit minimal. Got the Mojave for the interior, frame reinforcements, and the suspension. Ill just do a minor lift and 35’s most likely. 37’s at most, but nothing more than 2-2.5” lift In anycase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles