Baby in the Fuso

stormsails

Anyone have any luck mounting a baby seat in a Fuso. I'm planning a trip from BC to Mexico in the fall and would like to take my Fuso. I need to sort out where to put a full size dog, a baby seat and my wife. Thinking of adding a passthru so the dog can hang out in the back storage area, maybe add a window and a couple fans. My big worry is keeping the dog cool while we're driving. I don't think I would trust having him in the camper by himself without being able to see him.
I know for the car seat in BC it has to be rear facing and the airbags need to be shut offf. Just looking anyone has done this and has any good tips for mounting a baby seat. We still have the original seats.

IMG_20200519_190340492_HDR.jpg20200507_133200.jpg

yabanja

Explorer
Don't know anything about baby seats, but you are welcome to look us up if your travels bring you through Salt Lake City.

Allan

stormsails

Thanks for the invite Allan. We might be in Utah for some bike rides.

That's a good idea Kerry. I guess I could point the camera at a digital thermometer to check on the temperature also.

Jesse42

Check out LittleFamilyBigJourney on Instagram. They put a pretty amazing child seat setup in their EarthCruiser.

Jesse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94