Axles And Antennas - Overland & On Air (New Tyvek USGS Topo Maps)

axlesandantennas

Approved Vendor
AxlesAndAntennas_exSmall.jpg

Axles And Antennas – Overland & On Air is now live at axlesandantennas.com

Now that I have your attention, I really don't want to go full blow Press Release on this announcement.

As I state on the home page:

"Axles And Antennas seeks to help the outdoor adventure traveler in determining the differences of the commercially available radio communication equipment and then making the correct choice for their needs. Axles And Antennas understands that not everyone wants to know in depth radio theory, and therefore is geared to those who want a basic set of instruction to get started in the right direction.

In addition to information about radios and communication, Axles And Antennas is the exclusive dealer of CQmaps – Professional Maps for Amateur Radio. First established in 2015, CQmaps is the number one destination for all your personalized ham shack maps."

That's the nitty gritty.

So...what you have is a combination of cartography and radio related information for the new-comer. You won't find high level info on comms, just a stepping off point. Sometime in the future, I intend to expand into selling communication gear, but for right now, just info and maps. And for those interested, aside form the Topo maps, all the ham radio related maps were created by me. Been a Geographer/Cartographer for quite some time now.

What I am sure many of you will be interested in is the USGS Topo maps that I have begun to print on DuPont Tyvek. From what I can tell, I am the only business that offers this service. These really are some of the toughest map prints you can obtain. Check out my link here for more info on the Tyvek.

Ok folks, I'm done spamming you! For those wondering, I am a member here on the ExPo but have been absent for a month or so. Been trying to get the website up and running and working on printing equipment. All is mostly done now and we are coming in hot!

I hope to see you all on here in the coming future as I can now be active again.

Please let me know if you need any help. Oh, and please let your friends know about axlesandantennas.com.

Thanks!

James

axlesandantennas.com

TyvekSmall.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles