Awning enclosures/help.

TSnider

Hey guys, been using the ARB awning for years now. I have my Fj setup with a rear fridge slide, and would ideally like a 270 degree awning now so I can avoid getting wet going to the fridge/rear of the Fj in the rain.

I really like having the annex on my soft sided RTT. Use it a lot, especially when the wife is with me. She gets a changing room, and during hunting/cold camping season it doubles as a spot to lay out gear and sit out rain the heat. I have an Espar pelican case heater I built and it works awesome.

Very seriously considering buying an Alucab RTT or similar this winter, so ill be losing my annex. To have the functionality of a heated space when I want it, what are my options for a 270 degree awning with a full room. None of these setups hold heat very long, but even my soft sided tents annex can be heated to 65 degrees pretty easy.

Just having 3 walls wont cut it for my use. I will stick with the ARB if I have to, but a 270 sure would be nice.

Also considering making my own floorless silnylon awning room, but that would require an awning that has the ability to attach something in the first place. Thanks for all the insight.

Hey guys, been using the ARB awning for years now. I have my Fj setup with a rear fridge slide, and would ideally like a 270 degree awning now so I can avoid getting wet going to the fridge/rear of the Fj in the rain.

I really like having the annex on my soft sided RTT. Use it a lot, especially when the wife is with me. She gets a changing room, and during hunting/cold camping season it doubles as a spot to lay out gear and sit out rain the heat. I have an Espar pelican case heater I built and it works awesome.

Very seriously considering buying an Alucab RTT or similar this winter, so ill be losing my annex. To have the functionality of a heated space when I want it, what are my options for a 270 degree awning with a full room. None of these setups hold heat very long, but even my soft sided tents annex can be heated to 65 degrees pretty easy.

Just having 3 walls wont cut it for my use. I will stick with the ARB if I have to, but a 270 sure would be nice.

Also considering making my own floorless silnylon awning room, but that would require an awning that has the ability to attach something in the first place. Thanks for all the insight.
Check out the Big Country 4x4 Ostrich Wing Awning (270 degree). It has a full wall kit in two heights. Www.ruggedbound.com is the US distributor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles