Autohome Airtop Medium

NOIBN

Observer
20180519_075903 (Medium).jpg

20180506_175624 (Medium).jpg
For sale, Autohome Airtop medium. This unit is like new. I just recently purchased it and the previous owner said it is less than three years old and was only used a couple times. Having removed everything for cleaning and inspection, I have no reason to doubt this. Everything is in great shape. The mattress was clean. I removed the mattress cover and washed it, then added a memory foam topper to it. We slept in it two nights at Overland Expo West last weekend and it was VERY comfortable. Unfortunately, it proved to add another level of labor instead of simplifying what we already have. The unit is immaculately clean with no stains or odors. Every zipper functions like new and the Velcro hold-ups for the doors and windows may have never been used. The factory Osram dome light works great. The ladder is good for seven feet and still has a notch left, so it would probably go to around eight feet total. I had the unit polished and ceramic coated the fiberglass gelcoat. This allowed all the tree sap from Overland Expo to be wiped(!!) off with typical detailer spray. No scrubbing or harsh chemicals required. This unit retails for $3400 plus freight. This one is $2000 including the ceramic coating and the memory foam topper if desired. The unit is located in central Arizona. Local sale preferred. Can help load into/onto trailer that is arranged by purchaser, but not looking to ship. Can meet within a reasonable distance for the price of fuel depending on distance.

Autohome US site with full details

Some random specs:
Exterior: 57″ x 83″ x 12″
Mattress: 54″ x 80″ x 3.2″
Height: 36″ (Mattress to ceiling-tallest)
Weight: 130 lbs.

Last edited:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Having known the seller for a long time I can vouch for what he says, especially sinced I camped with him those nights.
Great tent, great price and worth jumping on this deal if you are thinking hardshell RTT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles