Auction for E350 and old UHaul truck

al_burpe

Observer
My company has two vehicles we are looking to sell. They are currently at local auction site.

One is a 1995 E350 2wd, gas motor, and high roof. It was used for a nursing home so it has a wheel chair lift and no rear seats. To my knowledge, it is decent running condition for the year of vehicle. It does need new tires.

The second is an old Chevy Uhaul truck. It is also 2wd drive. The maintenance guys at my company claim that the motor is in great condition. However, it has an electrical issue that causes the battery to drain when not being used. It also has rusted out floorboards.

Anyway, below is a link to the online portion of the auction. The vehicles are in Pocatello, ID. After the online auction concludes, they have a live auction on March 10th where the prices start at whatever the high bid was at the conclusion of the online auction. You have to scroll down towards the bottom of the page to get to see the two vehicles we are selling.

http://primetimeauctions.hibid.com/catalog/112310/march-10-live-community/?cat=5259

I just thought they might go for very cheap, and the community here might be interested in either one as base for camper build out. Let me know if you have any questions regarding either vehicle, and I can try and find the answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles