ATTN: New England Rover Owners: Bay State Rover Owners Assoc. Fall Meet-Up This Week!

Lono

Adventurer
The Bay State Rover Owners Association is having its Fall Meet-Up this Thursday, October 17, appropriately enough at:

The British Beer Company

120 Worcester Road • Framingham, MA 01701

6pm - 'til ?

New folks are particularly welcome to come and join the fun!

Feel free to reply here if you think you can make it so we can get an accurate head count for the restaurant.

Hope to see some new faces!

Steve O.

Lono

Adventurer
And just to clarify, you don't have to be from Mass to join the fun. We're expecting people from New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. With so many marque-specific clubs doing so well, its nuts that owners of the Greatest Marque of them all aren't better organized here in New England. Come and join the fun and be part of what I expect to be a great 2014 for New England Land Rover owners.

Steve

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
Hi Steve, I will be there. I have not seen you in some time! Glad to see you still have the Discovery.

Eniam17

Adventurer
I can't make this meeting, but please keep us in the loop on future events. I would like to drive down from Maine and meet up with you guys. Likewise if any of you are interested in heading up my way let me know. We have a great group up here and have been on some great drives this year.

greynolds

Observer
I can't make it either, but second Eniam17's request to keep us posted on future events. I've been Roverless for a while, but have a 2014 RR on order which is due in December.

Lono

Adventurer
Hi Steve, I will be there. I have not seen you in some time! Glad to see you still have the Discovery.

Adam, great to hear you'll be there! Great website BTW. I'll be rolling in around 6:30 myself.

Everyone else, I'll certainly post the results of the get together. I have high hopes that some new life will be pumped into the BSROA. And of course we'll all be up in Maine for the Winter Romp.

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarCaveUSA