Atlantic British unrolls Terra Firma 18" steelies for LR3

spikemd

Explorer
Good find. My only issue is that I have seen steel wheels bend on the trail when alloys have been fine. Wish they had some 17s to put mud terrains on.

KMET

Adventurer
Good find. My only issue is that I have seen steel wheels bend on the trail when alloys have been fine. Wish they had some 17s to put mud terrains on.

If you've put an LR3 in a situation where you might bend your wheel, you're probably on the wrong trail. :)

Howski

Lucky 8 made 17's for an LR3/4 for a period of time but believe they're NLA. A friend of mine has them on his LR4 IIRC

LR Max

Local Oaf
Interesting. If nothing else, finally a decent set of off road wheels for the newer trucks that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

mass

Observer
It's been about 6 months since these things hit the market... who all has got them, and what tires have you equipped?

keeper1616

Observer
I've had them since late December on my LR4 with spacers from Lucky 8. No issues other than some slight rubbing when at full lock and suspension lowered. I've got 265/60R-18 T/A KO2's on them. I can't compare any other tire since I went from OEM to this, but they're far and above better than OEM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles