AT OLW Ongoing Travel Log [Pic Heavy]

at_olw

Observer
Here are some pictures from a trip that I just got back from, today. Taken from a place I hold near and dear - the eastern sierras. I spent more time catching fish than taking photos, so this will be brief. Forgive me for not naming the fishing spots (and please don't name if you do know the locations) :)

Lets call this – “Stream #1.”

2015-06-15-EastSide-003 copy by at_olw, on Flickr

We fish for native trout - most of the fish are around this size in the streams +/- a couple inches.

2015-06-15-EastSide-010 copy by at_olw, on Flickr

Showing how it's done.

2015-06-15-EastSide-017 copy by at_olw, on Flickr

What a beautiful canyon.

2015-06-15-EastSide-019 copy by at_olw, on Flickr

Last edited:

at_olw

Observer
I've rarely seen another person, let alone another fisherman at my favorite stream, so I'm not going to post those photos. Here's another of the canyon at Stream #1, from the second time we fished it, to make up for that :p

2015-06-18-EastSide-101 copy by at_olw, on Flickr

Last edited:

at_olw

Observer
Thanks for the kind words my friend! It was a good trip. Well minus the mishap you know about. But my new sage rod will be here tomorrow :wings:

at_olw

Observer
I miss having a proper dual band radio, but I like the new one a lot, and am looking forward to experimenting with mobile HF. 95% done with the install - just need need to fab a bracket for the head unit to permanently mount (everything is connected and up and running). Kind of lame that the separation kit doesn't include one! Oh well.

Have you gotten a chance to install the kenwood??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne