sold

alane

Any pics? Location?

Edit: saw the videos, interested in location.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Morning, I am north of Boston in Manchester by the Sea. Curious about looking at the shell this weekend. Where you located? thanks Kenny

hi Kenny, sorry for the late response I was pretty bogged down this past weekend. If you are still interested we can work out another time? Im located just outside of Charlestown but I wouldn't mind meeting somewhere if you wanted to check it out/ flip it out.

hi Kenny, sorry for the late response I was pretty bogged down this past weekend. If you are still interested we can work out another time? Im located just outside of Charlestown but I wouldn't mind meeting somewhere if you wanted to check it out/ flip it out.
Late Sat afternoon may work /early evening time . Send me a text 302 740 6299. If we could meet out on 1a/1 somewhere that would be awesome.
Kenny

OVR LND

Hi there, I'm very interested in this. I would come to pick it up there, assuming you're still in Boston. Unfortunately, most likely not until closer to the end of June, if it is still available. I'm wondering what is involved with installation, transferring it to another truck? Thanks! Feel free to DM.
Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online