Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

SilverBullet

Explorer
If you are serious, I could do this. I created a calendar from our Crawl for Christ Events and it would be easy to set up an Expo Calendar. I could sell it on Cafe Press so anyoen can order easy adn I would not have to worry about shiping. PM me if we want to.

S

Street Wolf

Somebody needs to put together a calender of pics from this thread... I'd buy 2.

If you are serious, I could do this. I created a calendar from our Crawl for Christ Events and it would be easy to set up an Expo Calendar. I could sell it on Cafe Press so anyoen can order easy adn I would not have to worry about shiping. PM me if we want to.

x2

I'd buy at least one.

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Hey Trevor, it was a few minutes before sunrise

Canon 5D with a Sigma 17-35 lens
Mounted on a tripod with a Split ND filter
ISO 50
6 sec exposure @ f/22

I focused on the rocks and exposed for them and allowed the split ND filter take care of not blowing out the top portion of the frame

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
Two that are just rolling off the printer now.

932957466_gUqqR-XL.jpg

932957132_tZ9LM-XL.jpg

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Dave, this one needs to be printed up real big and hung your shop wall. BTW, say Yosh's jeep today at the stop light on Imperial, it looked taller? The black logo looked fitting also.

Thanks man, i have a couple i want to blow up now... :D

Sorry, just got around to browsing this thread again. Yes, that was her... same old TJ though... just a budget boost and 32's.

pismo62

Adventurer
Pat, that's a beauty. That area up there and a little further by plaskett creek are some of my favorite spots.

Trevor, the first shot with the sun rays is very nice.

There are some great shots on this thread.

pismo62

Adventurer
Here's one above shell beach. This is also one of my favorite local surf spots at spyglass park.(sewers). The kids were playing on the swings while I shot away.

_MG_2178-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Anybody like lightining shots? Had an amazing storm blow through tonight and I sat out on the dock with a bottle of wine and the camera on the tripod loving every second of it!!

936276222_FDb7n-L.jpg

1st of the series. This was just a small one of the hundreds we watched

936276426_XoUup-L.jpg

This one was much bigger than the camera caught of it. After it hit the gound, it spiderwebbed across the entire sky. This is Cindy's favorite

936276770_PvNrM-L.jpg

This one is my favorite, but I have 3 others that are 10 times better than this, but I had the settings set at ISO 1000, f/2.8 @ 30 seconds and the highlights are so blown out, they arent saveable :( (At least I'm not smart enough to know how to save them)

The lightinging bolts were so big they crisscrossed the entire sky and lit up everything!!

Great night of lightining in front of the camera

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior