Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

troyboy162

Adventurer
Lee640x446_zpsdd70cb66.jpg

Awesome pictures in here. Ive looked at all the pages and learned alot about the artistic side of the house that I hope to try and incorporate with my pictures.
I like people pictures when we are out exploring. This is the most complicated picture I have taken so far. There is no ambient light or flash. long exposure was used and flashlights by myself and two others hidden in the picture. Its a panasonic TS4. That is one of those waterproof pocket cameras that can survive well being dragged around in the dirt(fingers crossed). Photobucket kills the quality a bit but its not super high def to begin with :)

BretEdge

Adventurer
Hey BretEdge,
I was browsing through the Dec. Shutterbug and saw what is safe to assume is you commenting on the ebooks correct?

Yep, that was me. Working on a huge project right now that will involve an entire series of e-books, the first of which is set to launch in March. Lots to do but 2014 will be an exciting year!

BretEdge

Adventurer
Lee640x446_zpsdd70cb66.jpg

Awesome pictures in here. Ive looked at all the pages and learned alot about the artistic side of the house that I hope to try and incorporate with my pictures.
I like people pictures when we are out exploring. This is the most complicated picture I have taken so far. There is no ambient light or flash. long exposure was used and flashlights by myself and two others hidden in the picture. Its a panasonic TS4. That is one of those waterproof pocket cameras that can survive well being dragged around in the dirt(fingers crossed). Photobucket kills the quality a bit but its not super high def to begin with :)

This is very well done, especially considering the limited equipment you had. Just goes to show you don't always need a big, expensive camera to make compelling images.

Butch1979

Family Adventurer
Salsa Vaya Rehoboth beach DE

Shot we took yesterday while in Rehoboth beach DE. Trip write up on our blog link below.

Cheers

image.jpg

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz