Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

photoman

Explorer
IMG_6518-XL.jpg

taco2go

Explorer
Terrific composition Aaron. The sunlit portions work beautifully to pull your eye all the way in and back and in again. The rainbow is the cherry.

photoman

Explorer
A couple more from my last trip. I leave tomorrow to go back to this same location and am just a little bit excited about that. :wings:

This shot was taken at 4am under a full moon.
IMG_7412-L.jpg

IMG_7548-XL.jpg

IMG_7521-XL.jpg

graynomad

Photographer, traveller
All good, #1 has fantastic lines leading you into the shot.

I'm pretty much a desert person, you can get great photos around the ocean but it doesn't do much for me apart from that.

I'm participating in so many threads on so many forums at present I can't keep up and I've missed commenting on many good photos here :)

photoman

Explorer
Aaron, where is it? Looks similar to The Wave in Vermillion Cliffs, but different :)

White Pocket - This is up on Vermillion Cliffs only a couple miles from The Wave. This place use to be a pretty remote area that few people knew of but now it is all over the web.

photo_i

Explorer
White Pocket - This is up on Vermillion Cliffs only a couple miles from The Wave. This place use to be a pretty remote area that few people knew of but now it is all over the web.

Thanks! Yep, that's the downside of the information availability... We got really lucky when we showed up at the Wave and won that lottery at the first try. :)

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
The woman told us we held the record for trying 9 days in a row for the lottery and never gaining access. We spent the rest of the time up in Coyote Buttes shooting and hiking

Killer shots, and even with how many people know about it, we were able to hike most of the day on multiple days and only see a few hikers each day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior