Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
Here are a few I took over the last couple days. Can you spot the beaver?
283423363_rRcQq-M.jpg

283426803_mJ7dF-M.jpg

283426083_oKdCF-M.jpg

283080976_j4ALh-M.jpg

283172445_ViQZ8-M.jpg

Rob O

Adventurer
Photog said:
And the answer is: ... Yes, of course. ...

Tell her it is for insurance purposes. :)

Heh .. I like that thinking. :)

The bigger issue is that I spend more time photographing random stuff and my toys than the kids/family. Or that I snap plenty of the family but they never make it beyond review in Bridge/Lightroom. :-O

Case and point, this shot of some random surfer from our family vacation in San Diego/Coronado Island a few weeks ago. My kids and wife were all on the beach at the time, and I have a crapload of family photos from the trip, yet chose to process and post this one. Hehehehe.

Photog

Explorer
Rob O said:
Heh .. I like that thinking. :)

The bigger issue is that I spend more time photographing random stuff and my toys than the kids/family. Or that I snap plenty of the family but they never make it beyond review in Bridge/Lightroom. :-O

Case and point, this shot of some random surfer from our family vacation in San Diego/Coronado Island a few weeks ago. My kids and wife were all on the beach at the time, and I have a crapload of family photos from the trip, yet chose to process and post this one. Hehehehe.

If my family would learn how to pose, in good light, and stop running around, I would have some good images of them too. I can't do my part, unless they do their part.:littlefriend:

Cool shot and image processing, of the surfer.:rolleyes:

Rob O

Adventurer
Photog said:
If my family would learn how to pose, in good light, and stop running around, I would have some good images of them too. I can't do my part, unless they do their part.:littlefriend:

Aint that the truth!

nwoods

Expedition Leader
We just got a new toy, and we had a beautiful sunset this evening, so... Here is the original shot right out of the camera, COMPLETELY unmodified other than to shrink it down to 800px. I am really happy with this shot. I saw it in my mind, tweaked the settings, and was pleased with the result!

Rubicon_hood_sunset-800-orig.jpg

Shot info:
sunset-ruby-settings.gif

Here is a slightly touched up and sharpened version:
Rubicon_hood_sunset-800.jpg

Photog

Explorer
Trevor,
I like your willingness to try some of the motion techniques. They make for some very interesting images.

Cheers :beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles