Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

Brett M

Adventurer
1443392577_d609721e97_b.jpg

Brett M

Adventurer
LaOutbackTrail said:
Nice one Brett.

Thanks! I was editing that in Photoshop this morning, so I thought I'd share.

Oh, and that's off of the Onion Creek trail in the Moab, Utah area.

Brett M said:
Thanks! I was editing that in Photoshop this morning, so I thought I'd share.

Oh, and that's off of the Onion Creek trail in the Moab, Utah area.

Try this (not that the b&w looks bad), do it in a sort of sepia or antique color. You will be amazed at how it turns out. Or post the original on here and I'll do it....

Just to show how the color changes can be so dramatic.

Brett M

Adventurer
LaOutbackTrail said:
Try this (not that the b&w looks bad), do it in a sort of sepia or antique color. You will be amazed at how it turns out. Or post the original on here and I'll do it....

Just to show how the color changes can be so dramatic.

I'm at work and don't have the original here :( But, I'll throw it up online tonight when I get home!

I'll delete these if you dont want them up by me...
1443392577_d609721e97_b-1.jpg

The top one I like because of the contrast. I like the second one particularly because of the "antique" look
1443392577_d609721e97_b2.jpg

Brett M

Adventurer
LaOutbackTrail said:
I'll delete these if you dont want them up by me...

The top one I like because of the contrast. I like the second one particularly because of the "antique" look

No, I don't mind at all! They look good to me. I do like the look of sepia prints on some shots and I think that works out well!

Since I'm a noob with Photoshop, where do you change the coloring to sepia? If you used CS2 that is.....

Brett M said:
No, I don't mind at all! They look good to me. I do like the look of sepia prints on some shots and I think that works out well!

Since I'm a noob with Photoshop, where do you change the coloring to sepia? If you used CS2 that is.....

I don't have photoshop nor do I know anything abou it. Find something that says enhance colors or the like.
Personally I use a free program called Irfanview or HP Image zone. Both have those sort of things. The only things I do are crop (shape of photo like what i showed above) and color, contrast, saturation, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste