Around Europe/ Asia in a Shorty

Cruisn

Adventurer
Well I got the call to go to work, so the trip will sadly be cut short, we will leave in 1 day to head for Armenia over a period of a week before storing the rig. But the adventure shall continue.

But to make the most of our time we still have I stripped the roof down as we were staying in Shiraz, and there is no point having the roof load for an in town hotel as all the sightseeing is a nightmare dealing with roof height issues.

Here is a couple photos from the road:

The cat out and about doing his thing: I will add since some people skitz out, we just stopped here for lunch, that is not our fire pit, and anyone who has traveled Iran can back up the fact that the locals basically refuse to reuse a firepit so the area ends up scattered with them sadly..

Waterfall on route:

And of course, mandatory car photo:

Cruisn

Adventurer
I guess its time for a last round of pictures from our trip, These are from Armenia.

Our first site for the night:

Site number 2:

Then I got stuck:

Wagon fights a rock and wins.. which didnt really help us:

But we finally got out after 2 hours and I wasnt risking a stuck on the turn around:

Still some gear out from the issue with the neighbours:

In Yerevan:

Then we did a full clean and pack up:

Ready for storage:

See you in a few months?

Cruisn

Adventurer
FInally got a few blogs finished,

The first is the final leg of the Turkey section we did. which led me to Emli Valley.

Then we started out for Ukraine, this trip was done end of july/August 2021. we start with getting on the ferry across to Odessa.

Cruisn

Adventurer
We tour Odessa, enjoying Pork ribs and way to many drinks. Just how a trip should be.

Nbf

Where are you now? Have you already left Ukraine? What route is planned next?

Cruisn

Adventurer
I am in Guinea, the car is in Armenia, should go back on break hopefully. we were in Ukraine for august 2021, I am just very lazy at doing blogs. From Armenia, I figure we will do eastern Asia.. see where that gets us. then I wuld love to drive back to south africa.

Nbf

I'm not so surprised now... Now Odessa, unfortunately, is not the most peaceful place. :(

OK, if suddenly your route will pass through Russia, let me know!.. :)

I think I could recommend some interesting places to visit and maybe we could even find some time to meet!.. :)

Cruisn

Adventurer
New blog as we leave Odessa and head Westish,

Cruisn

Adventurer
We hit up some old areas from the past and then go to a campsite where we may have had a bit to much to drink.

Cruisn

Adventurer
Its time to visit a castle and see some crazy torture tools!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles