Around Australia in a Land Rover

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
Great thread and story! Good on ya man for living the dream and doing what makes you and your wife happy. If I could only find a woman like you have....

I been to Aus. once back in 2008 for about 5 weeks. Did Fraser Island for my 35th B-day. Drank warm Guinness on the beach camping out of a rented Hilux. Went to Stockton beach and did some 4wd/camping. Spent time at a friends property in Toowoomba and got to drive his competition rock crawling buggy. Skydived over the Great Barrier Reef. It was trip of a lifetime and I loved every minute of Aus. The beer was awesome, the people were great, the trucks impressed and the food was tasty! Hope to go back some day!

Cheers

Last edited:

Iain_U1250

Explorer
In January, my wife and I celebrated being together for 30 years. We are planning our next trip but want it to be in my Unimog so I have to get my act together and finish it.

DzlToy

Explorer
Spent some free time over the last few weeks reading this thread, your website and the Mog build thread. Can't really say anything that hasn't already been said.

Keep the trip reports coming :beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94