Around Africa in a Shorty - Now includes Australia in an older Shorty

Cruisn

Adventurer
In todays blogs, I lick the worlds largest meteor and we see heaps of cool stuff at a museum.

Cruisn

Adventurer
Asareh tests a 12v vacuum, I cook a steak, then we end up on a farm watering animals?

Cruisn

Adventurer
In today's adventure I hit a bird, Asareh cuts my hair, and we open a few gates.

Cruisn

Adventurer
In todays adventure we head North towards Ruacana through the powerlines. we celebrate day 40 on the road and even make popcorn.

Cruisn

Adventurer
After 2 days of relaxing in Epupa things start to heat up in the bush, The mercury soars over 40c and the climbs are 45*, but we push on. The wagon eats it up.

Last edited:

Cruisn

Adventurer
In todays story we head for imfamous Van Zyls Pass and challenge it head on. It has a reputation, but we find its been over talked heavily. we push through no problems. I will add though, i reckon 10 years ago it would of been a challenge though.

Last edited:

Scott Brady

Founder
So great!

Love those shorties!
46926730694_d06a111c04_k.jpg

Cruisn

Adventurer
Leaving the marble mine we head south towards Puros for the night through baren land, then we move onto a river run where we find green grass and water!!

Cruisn

Adventurer
We decide to head into town, well we dont, the fuel needle does. If you average i out we use 20L per day and we have hit the limit. We also check out some cool rocks and carvings to fill the next day.

billiebob

Fabulous story, love the photos where the Paj looks tiny and the landscape expansive. Big Sky country.

ps, I wish we had 2 door Utes in Canada

Cruisn

Adventurer
Today we spend sometime picking rocks in an old mine site then begin the drive towards the ocean via a dry river bed. Now this is exploring.

Cruisn

Adventurer
We finish our river drive today and to celebrate I crash my drone into some rocks, we visit the skeleton coast and discover seals stink

Cruisn

Adventurer
Time to go smash through the dune south of walvis bay, then we cook lunch in the middle of no where.

Cruisn

Adventurer
Today we wander around town, get the pajero serviced and enjoy a night of wind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles