Arkto campers

Another option to add to the growing list of off-road hybrid campers. Inside toilet with a large outside shower. Not a great fit for me but seems like a good unit for somebody.

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
Maybe I am blind and/or not the computer savvy which leads to my question:

Why do manufacturer/reseller's make it so damn difficult to find the pricing of their products???

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

Maybe I am blind and/or not the computer savvy which leads to my question:

Why do manufacturer/reseller's make it so damn difficult to find the pricing of their products???

If MFG are using dealers they often point you to the dealer so they do not get bogged down with to much time communicating with so many folks.

Thier US dealer is B and B RV in Denver. $51,428

I am really liking this rig:

Galvanized Chassis
Aluminum belly pan
FRP composite side panels
Awesome outdoor kitchen
2000 watt inverter standard
Timbren HD, Articulating hitch
Truma Combi Eco
52 k is fairly reasonable these days

The only negatives for some folks

Three folks max. No way to add a RTT
Lead time as they are a startup

ITTOG

Almost looks like they bought a mission camper and then made a full popup roof, stretched it a bit, and rearranged the interior.

Almost looks like they bought a mission camper and then made a full popup roof, stretched it a bit, and rearranged the interior.

I guess. Maybe a bit of a stretch as you could say it looks like a lot of rigs in this space.

The Summit has a rear door which is way different.

The Arkto has a galv chassis which is different

Don't get me wrong MO is a well established company who has built a significant amount of trailers

Both rigs are awesome

ITTOG

I guess. Maybe a bit of a stretch as you could say it looks like a lot of rigs in this space.

The Summit has a rear door which is way different.

The Arkto has a galv chassis which is different

Don't get me wrong MO is a well established company who has built a significant amount of trailers

Both rigs are awesome
Yeah I used the term "looks" because there are a lot of differences still, just very similar in shape.

I am really liking this rig:

Galvanized Chassis
Aluminum belly pan
FRP composite side panels
Awesome outdoor kitchen
2000 watt inverter standard
Timbren HD, Articulating hitch
Truma Combi Eco
52 k is fairly reasonable these days

The only negatives for some folks

Three folks max. No way to add a RTT
Lead time as they are a startup
Yeah seems like a nicely made rig. Biggest drawback from my perspective is the 3rd person bed covers the toilet. My little ones are too small to go out in the night on their own yet and I can just imagine the drama involved if one had to wake up the other to use the can ?

TGK

Have any ideas regarding lead-times on these units? Appears their USA sales are directed through B&B in Denver whose website suggests they are on backorder.

I'd much prefer the Arkto to have composite instead of wood on the interior.

I love the look of the wood cabinets. It looks like it could be light weight as the weight is the down fall of wood. The dry weight of 3,000 is pretty light. I will have all honeycomb FRP cabinets (admiddily there is not that many cabinets) in my Trailer Marker. They offer stikwood paneling to give it warmth. I wonder what the weight difference would be if Arkto went that route ?

Grassland

I like this one. Layout much nicer than a taxa mantis. Toilet, lots of water, fridge, regular propane tank.
Getting to be a real expensive hobby, with the price for all these trailers though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles