Ark 5000LBS class 3 XO Coupler - for your off road over-landing adventures.

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Ark has Listen to your feedback.

We have designed a GAME CHANGING XO Coupler that is made for the most extreme over landing conditions you can imagine and best of all it works using your standard 2 inch ball.

click on this link to find out more information - https://www.arkportablepower.com/products/orxo3us

if anyone has any questions about new purpose build product for the USA please ask

brief overview of information is below

CONTAINS
  • Off-road XO Coupler
  • carton includes a 2" tow ball
FEATURES
  • Full off-road articulation
  • No more switching hitches
  • Quick-hitch locking system
  • Greasing points on all moving components
  • Fits 2" tow balls
  • Strong fully cast steel parts

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • 5000lbs class 3 J684 compliance
  • Suits a Class 4 receiver tube

Regards

Brett from Ark

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Interesting product but I love my DO35 coupler/pin setup and my 2 vehicles have completely different drop/rise drawbar needs for level towing. But I do love your jockey wheel on our camper.
a05ffaab244d5e6c03ba60eaf34da119.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi 2jeeps&patriotx1

we really love the photo of the xo750 black edition with your patriot camper it really looks the goods thank you for sharing such a great photo and please keep in contact and thoughts and feedback you have we love to get real world feedback from our customers who use our products.

Regards

Brett from Ark

bshinn

Interesting product but I love my DO35 coupler/pin setup and my 2 vehicles have completely different drop/rise drawbar needs for level towing. But I do love your jockey wheel on our camper.
a05ffaab244d5e6c03ba60eaf34da119.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1st mod I did to my Crux 1610 was a DO35. Thing is awesome.

bshinn

Bought it from direct. Ordered it on a Friday, and it was sitting on my doorstep in North Carolina the next Wednesday. Direct bolt on, but if you want to use their parking brake handle (it's worth it), you'll need to clearance the plate the hitch bolts to and add a longer brake cable. 15min worth of work and about $5.00 worth of galvanized aircraft cable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94