Are Awning rooms available for Batwings?

CyberRube2

Hey all, I have a Rhino Rack Batwing Awning (new version) and I can't seem to find awning rooms for them. Would be great to have at least a net one for bugs etc. Anyone know of a company or if there actually is one. I can't seem to find it on Rhino Racks website.

emulous74

I also just purchased a Rhino Rack Batwing Awning and saw the following on Rhino's site:

31112-Foxwing-Tapered-Zip-Extension-00.jpg

Batwing tappered Zip Extension

With 4 Tapered Zip Extensions attached together on your Batwing Awning, you can create a full enclosure for your family and friends.

They also have the Batwing/Sunseeker Awning Extensions that you can use as walls:

31101-Awning-Extension-05_lrg.jpg

Batwing/Sunseeker Awning Extensions

The problem is these are just walls, that have no windows or doors, so it's more protection than an actual room, like Alu-Cab's Room for their Shadow Awn.

The Mesh Floor would help in creating a room too:

31115-Foxwing-Mesh-Floor-02.jpg

Batwing Mesh Floor Saver

I haven't seen anything else at this point for the Batwing, I do think if the extensions above could be fitted with mesh windows and a door, it would truly make for a room.

tae73

Observer
I haven't seen anything else at this point for the Batwing, I do think if the extensions above could be fitted with mesh windows and a door, it would truly make for a room.

A tapered panel with a window is coming out soon, saw it as Easter Jeep Safari back in April. I talked to the rep he said should be this summer but we all know how that goes. I wish I had taken a picture of it was to busy checking out other stuff at the booth.

CyberRube2

CyberRube2

What Rhino Rack should have done was made it so at least ONE Section of the batwing could be enclosed with an awning Room. I found this for the FOXWING which is nice but seems like soo much to pack a way. Its quite COOL though.

dstock

Explorer
They showed a tent that hangs under the awning at ExpoWest...I've got a pic of it somewhere that I will post.

tae73

Observer
What Rhino Rack should have done was made it so at least ONE Section of the batwing could be enclosed with an awning Room. I found this for the FOXWING which is nice but seems like soo much to pack a way. Its quite COOL though.

The foxwing and batwing are same awning the only difference is the batwing is the newer model, the tapered panels for the foxwing will still zip into the batwing. But the video you have is not the a foxwing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke