Are any vendors running a special on ARB 37 quart fridges?

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
I'm in the market for an ARB 37 quart fridge. Most vendors online offer them at about the same price with free shipping. Are any of you guys tracking a vendor that is throwing in a free transit bag or remote temp monitor, etc..? I've seen online retailers do this from time to time. Thanks for the help and any leads are greatly appreciated.

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
I'm in the market for an ARB 37 quart fridge. Most vendors online offer them at about the same price with free shipping. Are any of you guys tracking a vendor that is throwing in a free transit bag or remote temp monitor, etc..? I've seen online retailers do this from time to time. Thanks for the help and any leads are greatly appreciated.

Call Rin at OK4WD. I bet he can hook you up.

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
Give me a call and I can help you out! :) and thanks guys for the support. :beer:

Mgyver1

Observer

There is a sale going on for Engel fridges right now and they're cheaper than an ARB, even in a group buy. The Engel MT35 is $650, there's free shipping and no sales tax.

http://www.engelcoolers.com/fridge-freezers/shop-by-fridge-freezer/portable-top-loading

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
Thanks gents for all the input. I was able to find a new ARB 37qrt for under $700 shipped, so I jumped on it. The Engel would have worked as well (the dimensions fit my allowable space), but I went ARB as I previously owned a 47qrt and liked the features. Thanks again, and Rin I'll call you if I need anything in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles