Arctic Trucks Dodge on Ebay

haven

Expedition Leader
The Arctic Trucks Toyota HiLux with huge tires look ungainly to me, but this Dodge looks right! Unimog axles give extra clearance, but it looks like suspension travel is limited anyway.

The ad says this is a 2006 model, but has a 5.9L diesel. I thought Dodge went to the 6.7L Cummins in 06. Maybe they kept the 5.9 for export?

shellb

Adventurer
The Arctic Trucks Toyota HiLux with huge tires look ungainly to me, but this Dodge looks right! Unimog axles give extra clearance, but it looks like suspension travel is limited anyway.

The ad says this is a 2006 model, but has a 5.9L diesel. I thought Dodge went to the 6.7L Cummins in 06. Maybe they kept the 5.9 for export?

Haven - I'm pretty sure they went to the 6.7L in 07.5. Sweet truck for sure!

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
You could get both the 5.9 and 6.7, the last year I think it was, before Dodge went totally to the 6.7. That is some nice fab work on the axle swap.

andyrad

Adventurer
That truck is worth 30K at the most. Its still a 2006 with power mods which should lower the price. The only thing decent about it is the portals. They'll never even get a bid.

Rbertalotto

Explorer
2006 was 5.9 only...........Last year of the best engine, best transmission, best steering, ...Mercedes was involved and spent a ton of money getting the Diesel truck right!....Once they bailed it all went to hell in a handbasket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles