ARB Skydome Swag Series

keyaroxy

WTB Double Skydome

I think this is exactly what I am looking for. I want the freedom to go RTT or drop and camp. Are these available now? I have read reviews saying the first batch had some leaking...was that corrected?

Also considering the kamprite double but not sure of the quality while getting bounced around. Any advice is greatly appreciated.Thanks.
Jimbo

MOSDIF589

Axel Adventures
To be fair ARB was always very up front with ETA's and availability... we sold a handful of the first batch and no promises were made or broken about the second batch.

I just installed my ARB RTT and LOV IT...!!! My son and I took it out for the first time in in the down pouring rain and it worked flawless. I've never been let down on any ARB product and have always received top notch customers service. Also the GOBI rack works very well also...

image.jpg

ARB_USA

Supporting Sponsor
They're Back!

Well, it's been a long time coming. As some of you know, we had to halt the sales of our Roof Top Tents, Awnings and the newly released SkyDome swags at the time due to fire retardant requirements in Canada and in a few of the lower 48 states.

The material used in the ARB Roof Top tent and Awning were quickly sourced and the changed to comply with the laws. The heavier canvas used on the SkyDome swags took a little more time but has finally been sourced and changed over to meet the fire retardant requirements all while still being waterproof. We are happy to announce that the ARB SkyDome swags are now in stock and available to purchase from your favorite ARB distributor.

Click Here to view the press release

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz