ARB safari snorkel

texas taco

Adventurer
i have a safari snorkel on my taco. I was wandering do you guys worry about snow inhlation. How good does the head really seperate the water.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Nope... if your remotely worried about it, turn the inlet 180* backwards when in the snow/water. I've never had an issue because of it... nor have I heard of one. Theres probably more water in gas from 7-11 than you'll get from the snow :D

masterwacker

I wouldn't worry about it either. I have had the snorkel on my truck for about a year and a half. Even after torrential downpours, snowstorms, and overspray from hitting big puddles, I have yet to have my air filter feel wet. But like said above if you are worried about it turn it around

smbisig

Adventurer
texas taco said:
i have a safari snorkel on my taco. I was wandering do you guys worry about snow inhlation. How good does the head really seperate the water.

the only time snow can become a problem is in heavy wet snow like here over here is western washington. the problem with wet snow is that it can build up and eventually block the snorkel grill. in these cases, like cruiseroutfit said, turn the snorkel ram 180 degrees.

~steven~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior