ARB fridge testimonial.

zoom17

Zoom
Fools with guns drove by and killed my Lexus 470 with 6 rounds of 40cal into the back of my truck. My fridge took a direct hit, it was a through and through. She will survive, I thik.
EF067A64-8830-46B8-8628-95BE679956B5.jpeg
C96F3910-209C-4147-895B-93925362F0E0.jpeg
5E782581-27D4-4D6E-AFD0-02E888AA58CF.jpeg

zoom17

Zoom
wow. hopefully you were not in it. Can not post this without details.....
I was not in it but they totaled out my baby. I was in my garage about a minute before where one of the bullets hit.

My son (without my knowledge) sold a 10 dollar pair of headphones for an Xbox on Offer Up. The person who bought them had a PS4 and they didn’t work, obviously. He wouldn’t return the 10 bucks. They said they would be over in a half an hour. They did. It was an expensive lesson.

They spent more than 10 dollars on ammo

I did just purchase a Tundra Crewmax. Let the mods begin.

jadmt

ignore button user
I was not in it but they totaled out my baby. I was in my garage about a minute before where one of the bullets hit.

My son (without my knowledge) sold a 10 dollar pair of headphones for an Xbox on Offer Up. The person who bought them had a PS4 and they didn’t work, obviously. He wouldn’t return the 10 bucks. They said they would be over in a half an hour. They did. It was an expensive lesson.

They spent more than 10 dollars on ammo

I did just purchase a Tundra Crewmax. Let the mods begin.
crazy people willing to kill over $10. hopefully they will be charged more than a slap on the wrist.

If you haven’t done it already, you may wish to check with your neighbors to see if anyone captured the shooter’s vehicle on their Ring camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITTOG

Looking at the avatar information it says they are from Portland , Oregon.

Sarcastic comment on my part! "Home of the peaceful protest!" You can disregard it if you so chose to. It is what I think of when I here Portland, Oregon. This is just from what I see in the news and from talking to my friends who live there (just 3 days ago). If anyone is offended with this I can delete it.

If someone is offended they need to grow up. Your post is truth so there should be no issues with it. I am not directing this at the OP, just in general.

zoom17

Zoom
If you haven’t done it already, you may wish to check with your neighbors to see if anyone captured the shooter’s vehicle on their Ring camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cops already have the footage and the communications between my son and the buyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles