ARB Fridge/Freezer Cash Rebate!

ARB_USA

Supporting Sponsor
Tired of buying ice? Tired of soggy food in the bottom of your cooler due to the melting ice? Now is the time to buy an ARB Fridge/Freezer!

ARB_FrgFzrPromo_851x315.jpg

From now through September 30th, 2014 receive up to a $75 cash rebate on an ARB Fridge/Freezer purchase!

- 37 Qt. - $50 Rebate
- 50 Qt. - $50 Rebate
- 63 Qt. - $75 Rebate
- 82 Qt. - $75 Rebate

For details and to download the rebate form, please visit - http://www.arbusa.com/rebate

Note: Rebate only valid for US & Canada residents.

tjrubicon

Whats special about an arb that makes it so much more expensive than other brands with identical refrigeration danfoss units?

Last edited:

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Whats special about an arb that makes it so much more expensive than other brands with identical refrigeration danfoss units?

Like which? examples would be more useful than just throwing that statement out there.

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida

ARB is born of thunderstorms and Bruce Lee movies. What makes them better than the cheap fridges? Check out the 200 page thread on how people are keeping their cheap fridges on the road and compare that with the thread about the ARB fridge problems... oh wait.... there is no ARB fridge problem thread.

moodywizard

Adventurer
ARB is born of thunderstorms and Bruce Lee movies. What makes them better than the cheap fridges? Check out the 200 page thread on how people are keeping their cheap fridges on the road and compare that with the thread about the ARB fridge problems... oh wait.... there is no ARB fridge problem thread.

Yup, pretty much sums it up! lol

I just bought my 50qt last week, nutz :(

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
If you're going to stick to highways and parking lots I am sure that you'll get the same results. I often wondered why people go out of their way to post in a sponsoring vendors thread about a special offer to tell everyone why they would never buy that item... it's not just on this forum, it's everywhere.... seems like such a ********** move to me.

I can use google just fine.... if you could then you should have you're own answer instead of wasting our time

tjrubicon

If you're going to stick to highways and parking lots I am sure that you'll get the same results. I often wondered why people go out of their way to post in a sponsoring vendors thread about a special offer to tell everyone why they would never buy that item... it's not just on this forum, it's everywhere.... seems like such a ********** move to me.

I can use google just fine.... if you could then you should have you're own answer instead of wasting our time

im asking why they think its worth hundreds more, the only d bag move is being ignorant to the systems used and not understanding refrigeration and componets and then paying hundreds extra for a name. No one is asking for your opinion, the only one wasting time is yourself.

Last edited:
im asking why they think its worth hundreds more, the only d bag move is being ignorant to the systems used and not understanding refrigeration and componets and then paying hundreds extra for a name. No one is asking for your opinion, the only one wasting time is yourself.

Yes, your line of questioning is a ********** move! If you do not want an ARB fridge or plan to buy one then move along! Quit ****ting in their thread. Go start your own about how great you and your fridge are and you can discuss all of this there. That way the vendors thread stays clear. This forum is lightly moderated. Please keep it clear of crap like this so it remains so. Thanks!

Cole

Expedition Leader
Yes, your line of questioning is a ********** move! If you do not want an ARB fridge or plan to buy one then move along! Quit ****ting in their thread. Go start your own about how great you and your fridge are and you can discuss all of this there. That way the vendors thread stays clear. This forum is lightly moderated. Please keep it clear of crap like this so it remains so. Thanks!

Personally, I like seeing questions that challenge manufactures. It gives the manufacture an opportunity to show off how their product might actually be better. If it's not, then I, as a consumer, want to know that there are better options. And it shows the manufacture where they may need improvement to meet customer interests.

I don't think manufactures of any product produced on the free market should simply go unchallenged. It's this exact competition that creates innovation and better products for the future.

This may simply be a case where ARB for example needs to spend a bit more time on educating the consumer as to why their product is worth the price!

I personally don't know anything about these and have already learned things in this thread from the information posted.

Personally, I like seeing questions that challenge manufactures. It gives the manufacture an opportunity to show off how their product might actually be better. If it's not, then I, as a consumer, want to know that there are better options. And it shows the manufacture where they may need improvement to meet customer interests.

I don't think manufactures of any product produced on the free market should simply go unchallenged. It's this exact competition that creates innovation and better products for the future.

This may simply be a case where ARB for example needs to spend a bit more time on educating the consumer as to why their product is worth the price!

I personally don't know anything about these and have already learned things in this thread from the information posted.

The correct place to challenge a manufacture is not in a thread where they are offering us a discount on their product.

They are a recognized brand with many comparison tests on here and google.

To come into a thread to question ones product and then tell everyone how you have another better product is very rude. This is not the appropriate place. Since TJ seems to think his fridge is so much better and cheaper I plan on seeing a review and comparison test posted in the camping gear section in his OWN thread!

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy

Yeah, but the place to do this is not in a post by a forum sponsor announcing a sale. Then you're just trolling.

Cole

Expedition Leader
I disagree. I think anytime a manufacture puts a product on the market, you as a consumer should be able to ask a simple question about its value.

I think its more rude for a manufacture to ignore the question. I was eagerly awaiting the answer! I would like to see them take the opportunity to show off their product and show why it's better. THIS IS A SALES OPPORTUNITY FOR THEM, NOT A SET BACK!!

These companies don't need defending, they need challenged. Its a GREAT opportunity to show off your best features when people ask a question!

These are companies trying to make a profit, not a donation to charity!

Last edited:

Cole

Expedition Leader
Yeah, but the place to do this is not in a post by a forum sponsor announcing a sale. Then you're just trolling.

Not trolling at all. Just defending the right of a consumer to ask legitimate questions. I've said nothing to all about ARB, its products, or competing products. I'm just a consumer that was interested in the questions asked. As any educated consumer should be! Only an idiot buys blindly.

You should ask questions ANY time someone puts something up for sale.

Why should a thread on a forum where they "put up a sale" be some sort of immunity against product questions? That's ludacris!

Any manufacture with a quality product should be happy to answer any and all questions about it.

This is no different than a car dealer having a truck sale. People will come in and say "Hey, it seems to me that the Brand X might be a better deal? Can you tell me about your trucks and why they are better?" (Or better yet walking into the local 4x4 shop and seeing there is a rebate on a fridge and asking why that particular one might be better than others)

I find it funny that people worship companies like this and think the "Holy lord o-manufacture" has been gracious enough to allow the lowly people of the forum to have their products at a sale price! .....just don't ask questions.....spend money......have faith in thy manufacture.....:coffeedrink:

tjrubicon

I appriciate input cole, finally a response from someone else with enough common sense to question why pay hundreds more for the same thing.

Well, I think this is really nothing more than trolling. These units have been on the market quite some time and run through many off road tests. The question is not about the Danfoss compressor but other design elements. i say if you're happy to have with another company...move on. The OP was to let consumers of ARB products know there's a deal right now. I'm the the happy owner of a ARB 50qt and an Isotherm at double the money. You get what you pay for and if you think it's all identical (just because it's Danfoss) you're mistaken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles