ARB fogs have me in the fog.

ltngaines

Adventurer
I have an ARB bumper and have burnt through 1 set of bulbs. They can't be replaced, ?? Anyone come up with an led option?

CurtStyler

Observer
I had an ARB bumper on my H3. I replaced both of the fogs. If they are the same, you have to open up the light, remove the bulb and replace it. I soldered on a new pig tail for use with my stock wiring. I don't remember the size of the bulb unfortunately. The whole thing took about an hour. So yes, they can be replaced, sorry I can't be of more help.

Google: ARB Fog Light Bulb Replacement

There are a few nice tutorials on how to do it. I sold my H3 a few years ago otherwise I would snap some photos myself.

Last edited:

ltngaines

Adventurer
I had an ARB bumper on my H3. I replaced both of the fogs. If they are the same, you have to open up the light, remove the bulb and replace it. I soldered on a new pig tail for use with my stock wiring. I don't remember the size of the bulb unfortunately. The whole thing took about an hour. So yes, they can be replaced, sorry I can't be of more help.

Google: ARB Fog Light Bulb Replacement

There are a few nice tutorials on how to do it. I sold my H3 a few years ago otherwise I would snap some photos myself.

Thanks for the reply. I will probably fab a mount for an easy system.

Ducky's Dad

Explorer
It's a sealed unit.
If you mean it's a sealed beam, the whole lens/reflector/filament assembly comes out of the housing and gets replaced as a unit. Kind of old school, but possible. I find it hard to believe that ARB would sell a disposable fog light. Have you called ARB?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier