ARB Compressor Placement

Pootrospootros

I had an ARB installed in my 2006 Dodge 3500 and am now trying to figure out where to place the compressor. There is really no room under the hood. I saw a previous post where someone mounted it behind the driver’s side headlight but mine has the factory horn in that location. For those of you with crew cabs, where have you placed this? I just have the single compressor btw.

Wallygator

Adventurer
I had an ARB installed in my 2006 Dodge 3500 and am now trying to figure out where to place the compressor. There is really no room under the hood. I saw a previous post where someone mounted it behind the driver’s side headlight but mine has the factory horn in that location. For those of you with crew cabs, where have you placed this? I just have the single compressor btw.

I got this for my Tundra. Have not installed it yet cuz I don't yet have a compressor.
I would rather have the compressor inside plus it keeps room available under the hood for something else. Check it out, it may work for you.

https://desertdoesit.com/collection...der-seat-compressor-mount-2003-2022-ram-truck

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Im running my 100%duty cycle 450C VIAIR & tank alongside the passenger side frame, tucked up behind the running boards with a remote filtered intake.

Rubber isolated mounts, custom cradle, & plumbed to a 3 gallon tank with a 90/110 pressure switch.
Even with a gas engine, you can barely hear the thing running.

Its tied to the in cab air bag controls and has quick connects on both side of the truck for air hookups.

47209779462_f106660a84_b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online