Anyone with an 814DA in the US?

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
I'll take that as a no. ?

Well I'm in the process of importing am 1992 814DA to the US and I'm specifically looking for the hard-to-find Workshop Manual but any and all literature is most welcome!

Let me know what you have!

VerMonsterRV

Gotta Be Nuts
I would think your truck would be in the EPC/WIS (EPC - parts, WIS - workshop manual) you can download off Ebay for around $10. It is what I use for work on our 1120 AF. If you send me your VIN I can plug it in and see.

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
I agree, which is why I went through the trouble of importing it. This is the rare factory 4x4 version with low range, and pneumatic center and rear diff locks. I think it’s sharing the same system as Unimogs. It also has air brakes including air parking brake. There is a compressor on the engine and two air tanks so I’ll be able to attach a hose to either tanks to inflate tires. Tons of room inside. More room than a sprinter of course so sleeping side ways is no a problem. Dual fuel tanks was a factory option so the fuel transfer components can be ordered from Mercedes. I’ll most likely build two extended range tanks as there is plenty of room underneath.

I love these. Like a way cooler looking Sprinter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94