Anyone with a FlipPac in Southern California?

idlingmike

I'm looking to make the jump from my roof top tent setup to something with a few more creature comforts and hopefully reduce camp setup/cleanup/breakdown time. With FRP no longer in business, GoFastCampers being a little more limiting on space, Adventure Trailers Habitat being above my budget, my options is limited to a used FlipPac. Browsing used ones, they aren't likely to be local, so..... Anyone in Southern California willing to let me take a peak and theirs? Willing to pay with beer :)

Mike

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
I'm sure someone will chime in here...they're all over San Diego.

Check out campovrlnd.com

I like his work the most out of all the new light weight campers out there right now...GFC is def my runner up. He has a thread on here somewhere if you search it.

hayde89

What about VAGABOND? I had the chance to look over the GFC and the VAGABOND at Overland Expo West. I like the vagabond a little more. If I were to replace my flippac that's what I would do.

idlingmike

Yeah, I heard of some folks having issues with their FlipPacs beyond the torsion spring. I've seen all 3 options, I think I like the GFC the most. Considering just splurging. So....anyone locally have a GFC I can check out? :D

SDP

nice set-up

--I just listed my 6 ' flippy and am located in Mariposa--check it out --on a 99 tacoma 4cyl 5spd single cab4x4--love the basic 4cyl

Attachments

• IMG_7311 copy.jpg
    IMG_7311 copy.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0384 copy.jpg
    IMG_0384 copy.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 8

SDP

scaled back from the 2003 lifted tdr v6

Attachments

• IMG_0667.JPG
    IMG_0667.JPG