Anyone running pro comp wheels on a Gen 3?

sidecardog

Is anyone out there running a pro comp wheel on a Gen 3 Montero/Pajero? I read in a previous post that a pro comp series 51 wheel (16x8) wouldn't clear Gen 3 calipers. I'm looking at the 69 series wheels (16x8) for my build but need to be sure they will clear the calipers before I buy them. (and yes, I'll be ordering custom hub spacers). These wheels are almost identical to the American Eagles that RamboPenguin used on his build but AE is no longer in business and the series 69 is as close as I could find to that style, which I love. Would love to hear feedback from pro comp owners and series 69 owners especially.
Thanks to everyone
Commence the 69 jokes.

Herksute

I just ordered Pro Comp 69 in 17x9 -6 offset, mounting 295/70/17 MTs.
I will post pics, my rear HD OME coils are on backorder so might be a week or two.

Michael Brown

You followed me, so now we're both lost
17" may also be a little cheaper for tire selection since that is a common Wrangler size. Those should also clear your calipers without an issue.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Is anyone out there running a pro comp wheel on a Gen 3 Montero/Pajero? I read in a previous post that a pro comp series 51 wheel (16x8) wouldn't clear Gen 3 calipers. I'm looking at the 69 series wheels (16x8) for my build but need to be sure they will clear the calipers before I buy them. (and yes, I'll be ordering custom hub spacers). These wheels are almost identical to the American Eagles that RamboPenguin used on his build but AE is no longer in business and the series 69 is as close as I could find to that style, which I love. Would love to hear feedback from pro comp owners and series 69 owners especially.
Thanks to everyone
Commence the 69 jokes.

What do you not like about your stock wheels that you want to replace them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles