Anyone know how to identify this camper?

Jb1rd

Explorer
I found to be what might be a perfect compromise for a HSC but the owner is unsure of the make/model. Any ideas what this might be? It is currently sitting on a 1st gen Tundra Access Cab
snubnosecamper.jpg

Jb1rd

Explorer
Turns out it is called a Pinewood, but a google search turns up nothing! Any other options to see what it might be worth? There is not a manufacture date, model or serial number:confused::confused:

Jb1rd

Explorer
I was thinking $1000 max, however, this person seems to think it is worth $2500, with nothing to back it up, was trying to see if it was justified or not? What it has done though is open my eyes to something other than a full on cab over, so that is a bonus :)
Whats it worth to you? $100 or $5000?

Jb1rd

Explorer
Thanks for that info, I will def poke around when/if I get the chance to look at it, I was just informed that she had a "serious" buyer so I figured since it is 3 1/2 hours away I might as well wait and keep looking. Patience is key, gotta learn how to slow down that burn in the old pocket anyway :)

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Keep in mind that it wasn't long ago that titles/registration were not even required for truck campers and shells.

There very well could be places in the US that still doesnt. I dont know.

I do know that it wasnt until the last few years that Idaho started requiring them to be registered.

But even then, units without titles were grand-fathered in.

There are lots of older units out there that do not have titles, and potentially not even a dealer ID plate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior