Anyone interested in driving a GXV Pangea LT from Springfield to Las Vegas

drhenrywu

I just purchased a GXV Pangea LT and was planning on driving it from Springfield to Las Vegas but have run out of time. I am trying to find a commercial driver to do the job thought maybe someone from this forum would be interested in the experience. Plu I'd trust someone from EP more than a random truck driver. I'd need to know pretty soon and you'd need to get to Springfield MO. I know this is a long shot but thought I'd give it a try.

Henry
70two 241 100four

GHI

Adventurer
I thought about it for a moment. However, after careful consideration I believe I would probably want one after spending time in it. Hope you find someone.

nastav

Adventurer
I’d put it on a flatbed or have GXV deliver it to Vegas. So many liability issues that could come up in the event on an accident. I’d suspect this would be around $3,000 to &5,000 to have transported (not driven) from MO to NV. GXV must have experience with delivery or arraigning transport as they are located pretty far away from their buyer demographic.

drhenrywu

I’d put it on a flatbed or have GXV deliver it to Vegas. So many liability issues that could come up in the event on an accident. I’d suspect this would be around $3,000 to &5,000 to have transported (not driven) from MO to NV. GXV must have experience with delivery or arraigning transport as they are located pretty far away from their buyer demographic.
For 3k I'd flatbed it in a heartbeat. 5k, maybe not.

drhenrywu

Thanks for the interest. I found a good dude to make the drive for me and he delivered the truck yesterday in 1 piece. If anyone is at SHOT Show in Vegas keep your eyes peeled for it. I will be there for a week. After that it goes to San Francisco.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles